Friday, September 14, 2012

Creed To Be Released 09/15/12 by Kristen Ashley Super Star

In lieu of Kristen Ashley's September releases (there are 2!!), we have decided to dedicate an entire week to her! We are HIGHLY addicted to all of Kristen Ashley's books. To us, Kristen Ashley is like a mega super star rock chick!

The official Creed release date is September 15, 2012....which is tomorrow!!!!
Creed is the 2nd book in the Unfinished Hero Series. 




Young, way too young, the eleven year old Tucker Creed and his six year old neighbor find they have something awful in common. And Creed decides, even at a young age, he's going to do everything in his limited power to shield his Sylvie from her nightmare.
So he does.
Time goes on and Creed and Sylvie form a bond that grows and blossoms with their ages.
And they fall in love.
They also plot to leave their nightmares behind, the town they live in that will hold them down, the histories they share that, unless they break free, will bury them.
So on Sylvie's eighteenth birthday, they've decided to meet at their special place and disappear.
But Sylvie goes to their special place, Creed never shows and she doesn't see him again until it's too late.
Way too late.

The 1st book of this series is Knight. Look for our reviews of Knight and Creed on Monday.

Tomorrow we will posts Q&A directly from Kristen Ashley!
Sunday- The Dream Man Series review
Monday- The Unfinished Hero Series review
Tuesday- The Burg Series review
Wednesday & Thursday- The Rock Chick Series review
Friday- Colorado Mountain Men Series review

Also, per Kristen Ashley's website the final Rock Chick book should be released this month as well. This will be the story of Ren and Ally....and we can't wait!

Please note (From the author herself): I am a self-published author therefore I create my own schedules and deadlines. I will do my best to work to the dates above. I write fast and I type fast so it could be these titles will be released sooner rather than later. It also could be that a story might obsess me and I will be powerless to stop it from coming out which may mean the above schedule might need to adjust a wee bit. It might be I can squeeze other titles in between. And along the way, I will update this site so you know what I'm up to.

Whatever happens in my crazy, mixed up head... I will do what I can to keep you fixed with great stories and characters to fall in love with. That, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment