Saturday, November 3, 2012

Freebies 11/03/12

Who doesn't love a good freebie! Remember freebies are usually only good for a limited time, so if you click the link and it's no longer free, I DID NOT LIE!! lol, you were just too slow ;)




Fatal Affair: Book One of the Fatal Series by Marie Force- Great reviews on Amazon

Love Me If You Must (Patricia Amble Mystery Series #1) by Nicole Young- dead body...romance...suspense...sounds good to me!

Sweet Surrender by Barbara S Stewart

Cowboy-Sexy by Donna Michaels- Not my style, but I'm sure there is someone out there that loves a good cowboy story

Covet (Vampire Erotic Theatre Romance Series Book 1) by Felicity Heaton- THIS SOUNDS AWESOME!

Her Dark Angel (Her Angel Romance Series Book 1) by Felicity Heaton

Stealing Mercy by Kristy Tate- Historical romance, sounds really good!

Coming Home (Jackson Falls Series) by Laurie Breton- I've heard a lot of good things about this one

Seducing Avery by Barb Han

The Finest Line by Catherine Taylor- BDSM---hummm

Dreamweaver (Wild Men of Alaska) by Tiffanie Helmer- I'm just feeling the wild men part lol

Creating Fate by Rachael Firasek- Short

Descended by Debra Miller

Collide (A Collide Novel) by Shelly Crane- moving up to the top of my TBR





No comments:

Post a Comment