Monday, January 28, 2013

Freebies 01/28/13

I have been a slacker on free books lately. I have a lot of good ones for today, I hope that makes up for my being slack, lol.

Remember freebies are usually only good for a limited time, so if you click the link and it's no longer free, I DID NOT LIE!! lol, you were just too slow

Second Chance Romance by Sophie Monroe- Loved this! Find the review here

The Devil's Metal (Devils #1) by Karina Halle – I loved this book! Find my review here.

All Over You (Devoured) by Emily Snow- Rockstar!!! Novella to Devoured 


Madly (Book 1) (Madly Series) by M. Leighton- very short 


Noah (5th Street #1) by Elizabeth Reyes- I’ve heard a lot of good reviews on this one. 




Awakened by Brenda K Davies

Leopard Moon (Moon Series) by Jeannette Battista 

He Loves Me Not by Christine Kersey 

Tag Team by Nicola Marsh-ummmm tattoos….. 

Drive Me to Distraction by Caitlyn Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment