Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Naked (The Blackstone Affair 1) by Raine Miller

This series is hot! Book 3 needs to hurry and come out already! I do not want to wait any longer!

I’ve heard loads of readers talk about this series, and it has been on my TBR for some time now, I just havent had time to read it. I am so glad that I finally found the time, it is totally squeeeee worthy! If you enjoy the Crossfire Series, you will love this series! Brynne and Ethan may have just given Eva and Gideon a run for their money in my book.

Brynne is not weak like most of the female characters we tend to read about. She does have a shaky past, but she is strong minded and doesn’t take shit from Ethan. Ethan is a little demanding and thinks he can run the show, but not where Brynne is concerned. Yes, he can tell her a little what to do, and she makes compromises, but when he takes it too far she puts him right back in his place. Now, don’t get me wrong, Ethan is a dominant, alpha—but most of his dominance happens in the bedroom J

A lot of readers have compared this to Fifty. I did not get that from this book. As I said before it was more like Bared to You, which is equally good if you ask me. Ethan is in his 30’s and he is a millionaire who is obsessed to get and keep the girl when he meets Brynne. He has an instant attraction to her just by seeing her picture. Both characters are scarred by their past and the need for dominance comes to play. Yummy!! And Steamy!!! Oh, and let’s not forget the major jealousy issue and the whole you’re mine thing that Ethan has going on. Loved it!

Issues? Yes, I did have a few issues with the book. The only major one to point out is that it is short with a cliffhanger. Lucky for me, book 2 is already out and I have finished, but yet I am stuck with another cliffhanger and I have to wait on book 3!! My other issue? Well, I feel like I have been reading the same thing over and over with the millions and lucky girl that catches him. Good for this book it is one of the better ones I have read and has much more to the story than just lucky girl catches rich guy and has great sex. Overall, this is a 4 star for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment